Terms and Privacy
Using the site Dudaboo.com you unconditionally agree with everything that is written below.
Dudaboo.com respects the rights of users (hereinafter referred to as Users or you) to non-disclosure of personal information and fully assumes the obligation to preserve personal data transmitted. Dudaboo.com is confident that Users (including registered) have the full right to know about the policies and methods of processing their personal information received by Dudaboo.com from Users.
In the framework of this Policy, the personal information of the User is understood:
- Personal information (personal data) that the User provides about himself when downloading the mobile Application and registering (creating an account) in the mobile Application or on the Website or in the process of using the services of Dudaboo.com , including personal data of the User.
- Data that automatically becomes available to Dudaboo.com during access to the service and its direct use, as well as in the process of using the mobile application installed on the User’s device, including, but not limited to: information about the identification of the User’s device ( or another program with which access to the Site is made, the procedure for visiting the pages by the User, the time and date of connection and access of the User to the Site and the Application, IP address, cookie data, mob model information about the location of the User provided by the geolocation services used in the User’s device, technical specifications of the equipment and software used by the User and other similar information).
- Other information about the User that becomes available to Dudaboo.com in the process of providing Dudaboo.com services to Users, including information received from third parties.
- Dudaboo.com does not verify the authenticity and ownership of personal (personally) information provided by the User and does not have the ability to evaluate its legal capacity. However, Dudaboo.com assumes that the User provides reliable personal (personally) information, and is aware of the consequences of providing false or insufficient information.
Purpose of processing personal (personally) information
- Dudaboo.com collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of services to the User that is requested by the User, unless the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal (personally) information for a period specified by law
Dudaboo.com processes personal information for the following purposes:
- User identification as part of the provision of Dudaboo.com
- Communication with the User regarding the service, including sending notifications through the Application about the time and (or) date of arrival of the Service Provider at the location of the User, processing requests from Users.
- Providing Users with information support regarding services provided to the User
- Directions to the Users (target audience) of advertising materials and information on preferential offers regarding the services of Dudaboo.com
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data, in order to improve the services of Dudaboo.com
Conditions for processing personal (personally) information
- When processing personal (personally) information of the User is carried out in accordance with the internal regulations of the Dudaboo.com
- With regard to personal (personally) information, its confidentiality is maintained except when the provision of information about the User to Dudaboo.com Partners is carried out to provide services to Users.
- With regard to personal (personally) information, its integrity and availability for the proper provision of services by Dudaboo.com are also maintained.
Dudaboo.com transfers personal (personally) information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has expressed his consent to such actions.
- The transfer is necessary to provide the User with the services that the User requests.
- When the User uses a non-cash form of payment for services to the providers of these services that the User requests (in accordance with the Payment Terms).
- To detect, prevent, or resolve issues related to fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To respond to user requests for support.
- To respond to claims that a particular content violates the rights of third parties.
- To respond to claims that contact information (for example, name, address, etc.) of a third party has been published or transmitted without her consent or as an insult.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of Dudaboo.com , its Users or the general public.
- If Dudaboo.com changes the management system, including cases of mergers, acquisitions or purchases of all property of the company or a significant part of it.
- According to your explicit prior authorization. In order to avoid misunderstandings, the company may transfer and disclose anonymized information to third parties for research, work or services on behalf of Dudaboo.com
Change of personal (personal) information
- Users can access their Account at any time and make changes to the column with Personal (personally) information. For information on how to send a request to change any Personal (personally) information provided by you to Dudaboo.com , contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- While you are visiting Dudaboo.com can use an industry-wide technology called a cookie, which allows you to store certain information on your computer. Cookies are small text files that can only be used by the service that created them. Cookies allow you to automatically log in to the service: registered users will be automatically identified. Most Internet browsers have the function of clearing the computer of cookies, blocking their reception or sending a notification each time before saving such a file. However, after blocking or deleting a cookie, your online activities may be limited.
- Cookies transmitted to Dudaboo.com equipment and software of the User may be used by Dudaboo.com to provide personalized services, to send advertisements to the target audience, for statistical and research purposes, as well as to improve the quality of Dudaboo.com
Measures used to protect the User’s personal (personally) information:
- Dudaboo.com pays much attention to ensuring and maintaining the security of users' personal (personally) information. Dudaboo.com takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal (personally) information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it. Despite this, Dudaboo.com cannot guarantee absolute data protection. Users should keep secret the number of their Account and other information about it, it is recommended to change the login password from time to time.